│ Biography │ Artist Statement │
2022 - "Fitting In": Solo exhibition at Inked, New York City.
2021 - Residency at Inked NYC.
- Founder and Instructor of "Drinking and Drawing NYC"
- Solo exhibition at Beit Haamudim, Tel Aviv
2020 - Solo exhibition at “Drivin Jazz Tel Aviv”
2019 - Featured artist at Framed Berlin, drawing masterclass.
- Founder and Instructor of "Drinking and Drawing Berlin"
- Guest-spot at Ink and Water, Toronto
- Guest-spot at No Regrets studio, London
- Guest-spot at Puro, Milano
- Guest-spot at Dots to Lines, Berlin
- Guest-spot at Through my third eye, London
2018-2019 - Residency at NOIA founded by Julia Rehme
2018 - Tattoo artist at "DYO Tattoo" - boutique studio in Tel Aviv.
2017 - Tattoo artist at “Big Boy” studio in Ramat Gan.
2016 - "Music Room" established and managed, Music and Art Center In Kibbutz Afek.
2009 - 2013 - Children's activity guide at the “Omanya” Center for leather art.
Feature Article About Ms. Nizan In Mako Israel
Feature Article About Ms. Nizan In IDF Tweets
An Article About Ms. Nizan In Hapitria Magazine
Marco Mattarese’s book - “PURO-contemporary tattoo”
2016 - Tattoo course guided by Anat Hetzroni.
2007-2012 High School, Carmel Zevulun High School, Yagur. Expanded subjects: English, music and art.